We hope you enjoy our new look. Our goal is to make your visit more enjoyable and also to make it easy for you to find what your looking for. Start out by reading this short tutorial below. You'll find information here on all our tournaments, both from the past and into the future.
First up is to go to the Home Page, on the top left under LOGIN FORM and click on "Create an account ->". Fill out all the required information you see here then Click REGISTER.
NOTE! You will receive an email at the address you provided. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK ON THE LINK TO VERIFY AND COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION. Failing this step you will NOT create your new account. We MUST verify your email address!
If you did not receive and email from us please check your Spam folder.
Next thing you should do, if you have not already done so, is to register for your first tournament. Follow our tutorial on getting Registered for a tournament. While your there Subscribe to our Newsletter. This is a one time thing and you can unsubscribe any time you wish.
At that point you'll receive a confirmation email to the address you provided. Open this email to confirm and/or validate your login account and subscription. It's that easy. We don't use any of this information other than to provide you with the necessary news about our tournaments.
SEARCHING FOR STUFF?
To find anything from our PAST simply click on PAST RESULTS on the top right area of most pages, including this one, then type in a "key word" into the "Search Articles..." text box.
To fine anything in the FUTURE simply click on TOURNAMENTS on the Main Menu up top and you'll be taken to a complete list of future events. This is also where you can Register for any of our tournaments. Click on the Title, picture or the DETAILS button to see more info.
Once you've created your account, for the first time, you will be able to:
- Register for any or all of our tournaments.
- Cancel Registration for any tournament at any time if need be.
- Check that your name is on the list for the tournament you registered for.
- Get Informed on News and Tournaments you may be interested in.
- You'll be provided the address and times for the tournament.
- We'll send you a tournament reminder email just before the tournament you registered for.
You will also be able to:
- Check out our Calendar to see our upcoming tournaments that your welcome to join in on.
- View all the other bowlers who have already registered for this event.
- Get the address and view a map of the bowling center.
- See how many spots are available for any tournament.
- Register on the wait list should the event become fully booked.
- Invite others like friends and family to join in on the tournament.
- Update your personal calendar by clicking on the "Save to" button if your using Yahoo, Google or Ical.
- Learn about specific oiling patterns or Lane Conditions.